Now more than ever before, Cyberlink’s clients have ways to answer their product and services questions 24/7 from any platform they choose; desktop, smartphones and tablets. Not only is the new support solution better looking, there is an expanded and improved knowledge base with context-aware search that is easy to use, faster to search and provides more accurate answers to our client’s questions. A well-organized customer support portal provides a more personal connection with our company, while empowering clients in a whole new way. New features include:
• Tons of information with training videos, document downloads, extensive knowledge base and more
• Expanded ticket details to improve knowledge base suggestions to resolve issues quicker
• Enhanced ticket management with better status and email notification
• Community information sharing for user-based answers to questions, and
• Agent satisfaction ratings, to let us know how we’re doing
Serving a diverse group of real estate lenders like mortgage bankers, credit unions, banks and mortgage brokers requires a wide range of options. We now feel we have a tool that gives our customers and our support staff the access to information they need for the long run”, said Jeff Benoun, National Sales Director.
A feature we’re really excited about is the addition of Augmented Intelligence for our support staff. AI means less typing with better results so we can focus our attention on our clients and not our support desk software.
Every Cyberlink customer will receive an email invitation to start using our new client resource center starting April 1st. Or for more immediate access, clients can go to https://www.oncyberlink.com and select the Client Resource menu option to register.
We are happy to roll out this new advanced solution for our clients; we are always looking for ways to enhance our customer’s interaction and experience with our company!